Sylphyo Link Receiver
Designed and made in France.
Availability: In stock, ordered today, shipped within 2 business days.
2 years warranty.
Thanks to the Link receiver, your Sylphyo becomes a wireless instrument. Play with an amp or headphones, or connect it to a computer or a MIDI synth. Leave your Link in the control room, and move freely on stage with your Sylphyo.
The Link can also be used as a MIDI synthesizer for any other wind controller.
Bought a Sylphyo before July 2018? Get a full Sound Upgrade, including a Link, at the best price!
- Wireless receiver for Sylphyo (audio and MIDI)
- Internal sound engine with headphones and line output, and line input
- MIDI through USB (compatible with PC, Mac, iOS) and DIN cables (input/output)
- USB-MIDI host
- Free internal software and sound engine updates
- Powered by USB
- 14x7,7x4,5 cm (5.5x3x1.8")
- 250 gr (0.55 lbs)
- Designed and made in France
- Included in the package:
- Link wireless receiver
- USB cable
- USB charger